ZenitCo parts compatibility.
As an official ZenitCo dealer, we’ll provide basic compatibility information for our customers.
The heart of ZenitCo tuning is the lower handguard. Basic AK handguards are:
- B-10M (AK)
- B-10U (AK, with optional side rails)
- B-11 (AKS-74U Krink)
- B-11U (AKS-74U Krink, with optional side rails)
- B-21M (9×19 PP-19-01 Vityaz and Saiga-9)
- B-21U (9×19 PP-19-01 Vityaz and Saiga-9, with optional side rails)
- B-20U (7.62 or 5.45 RPK or RPK based Vepr-FM, with optional side rails)
- B-30 (AK long handguard)
Any of these are compatible with STAMPED AK receivers (Izhmash, Arsenal, Tantal). Fitting milled receiver is possible, but will require filing. When you file down handguards, you should check if the fit is tight. Handguard should fit VERY tight, otherwise you can get wobbles after a few hundreds shots.
All handguards are Ultimak and Troy gas tubes compatible.
Basic out of the box compatible models:
Converted Saiga (all calibers), Vepr-FM and RPK (B-20U only), AK-74, AK-47 (stapmed), AKM (stamped), AK-105, AK-103, WASR10, Arsenal SLR 104,106,107, Tantal, Vityaz (B-21M and 21U), all Krinks with stamped receiver (B-11M and 11U).
Models that will require mods:
All milled receiver AKs (SAM7, CA C39V2 etc.), all Yugo rifles (Zastava M70, N-PAP, etc.), all Norinco rifles, AKs with Hungarian trunnion (AMD, RAS47).
B-20u WILL NOT FIT Vepr-12.
Handguards will fit airsoft AEGs made by VFC, Dboys, Cyma. LCT will require modifications. B-33 will not fit LCT AEGs.
When you get a handguard, you can add gas tube cover. ZenitCo gas tube covers replace standard one and are fixed to lower handguards.
B-10M, B-10U,B-11, B-11U, B-21M, B-21U, B-20U can take:
B30 can take:
B-31 and B-31S will fit all AKs with B-30, but for shorter barrel builds (e.g. AK-105) B-31S should be preferred. On short barrel builds you’ll have to remove B-31 rail for cleaning your rifle. B-31S can stay in place.
If you don’t want to replace standard gas tube cover, but still need upper rail, there are options:
- B-22 (mounts over iron sight on B10M, B10U, B21M, B21U or B30). Doesn’t block iron sights.
- B-18 (AKS-74U SBR type, mounts over iron sight).
Also, when you have handguard installed, you can add B-33 receiver cover for your AK. It replaces standard cover. B-33 is compatible with B-10M, B-10U and B-30 handguards. B-33 is rock solid, holds zero after multiple openings.
There are also ZenitCo side mouns:
B-13 mount is compatible with all AKs with side mount. It can be adjusted to fit any AK type side mount with no wobble.
B-13N mount is compatible with any pre-1989 SVD Dragunov or Tigr rifle.
ZenitCo also produces buttstocks. There are two types of them:
- PT-1 GEN2. Telescopic, foldable, can be folded and locked with B-13 or RS Regulate side mount. It has 20 length positions, 5 positions cheek riser and 6 positions buttpad.
- PT-3. Telescopic, foldable. It has 8 length positions and 3 positions cheek riser. Stock has special screw to reduce wobble. PT-3 can be equipped with elongated cheek riser.
Stocks can be equipped with various locks:
- AK type 5.5mm trunnion lock.
- AKS-74U and Arsenal type 4.5mm trunnion lock.
- 9×19 Vityaz lock.
- Saiga type 5.5mm trunnion lock with trigger blocking mechanism.
- AKM fixed stock lock.
All locks fit PT-1 and PT-3, exempt for AKM fixed stock one. It fits only PT-1.
ZenitCo produces several types of muzzle brakes:
- DTK-1 (M24x1.5 RH) for 7.62 and 5.45 AK with right handed threading. Loudness on 5.45 is 169.9 Dbs. Effectiveness (compared with no muzzle brake) – 55%.
- DTK-1L (M14x1 LH) for AKM, RPK with left handed threading.
- DTK-2 (M24x1.5 RH) for 7.62 and 5.45 AK with right handed threading. Loudness on 5.45 is 170 Dbs. Effectiveness (compared with no muzzle brake) – 55%.
- DTK-2L (M14x1 LH) for AKM, RPK with left handed threading.
- DTK-3 (24×1.5 RH) for for 7.62 and 5.45 AK with right handed threading. Loudness on 5.45 is 168.9 Dbs. Effectiveness (compared with no muzzle brake) – 59%.
- DTK-1P for PK and PKM machine guns.
- DTL-1PCH for PKP Pecheneg machine gun.
Extreme spread on different muzzle brakes is (100 meters, standing, 20 shots, in centimeters):
- AK-74 standard muzzle brake – 19×25
- DTK-1 – 17×24
- DTK-2 – 14×20
- DTK-3 – 16×13
- DTK-4 – 12×8
There are also Putnik (DTK-4) series suppressors, but they are limited for government and LE purchases only.
ZenitCo produces two types of extended charging handle knobs:
We measured B-10M and B-20U for you. B-30, B-10U have the same dimensions as B-10M.
Here are some photo examples of how parts can be combined:
B-10M with B-19 and B-33
If you still have questions, you can always contact us using the form below: