Newest VOMZ made 4×32 LFO prism combat scope. It features daytime optic fiber illumination.
- Compact prism scope, Russian analog of well known ACOG
- Red daylight optic fiber illumination
- TDL type reticle (see last photo)
- Eye relief – 70mm (2,75″)
- FOV – 6 degrees
- Parallax – fixed, 100m
- Exit pupil diameter – 7,5mm (0,3″)
- Click value – 0,5 MOA
- Dioptric compensation +-3 dpt
- Weight – 460g (16,2 oz)
- Size – 163x65x43mm (6,4×2,5×1,7 inches)
- Maximum recoil – 800G
- 2 years full warranty
ar. (verified owner) –
Since there is no review yet: This optic is unbelievable for the price. Well built, looks strong, very clear glass (you still get enough light even when the sun is down). Reticle is great. Clicks are nice (nice feeling). Most of all, eye relief is far from being bad (I was expecting worst). Is it perfect? Absolutely not (for instance, pic rail on the left side is useless for mounting a red dot). However, can it be perfect considering the price, as it’s not a 1000euros optic? Absolutely not neither. Now, is it perfect for the price? YES. That’s definitely a must have in your collection. Great optic! Looking forward to see a Gen2 with some improvements. So far, more than happy with this Gen1.